Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Me, My Girl and My Buddy.

“I want your bright smiles back, both of you...”, said Me.



Me is a simple and kind guy in nature. He is more of a brainy type than being sports-oriented, he loves to be in groups and he wants his friends to laugh especially when it is because of his crazy jokes. He is considered as one of the “class clowns” in the class. But when it comes to studies, Me is really serious because he has a goal in life that he would like to attain. He always try to balance things, especially in studying and bonding with his friends. But sometimes, he can’t go out with his friends because he choses his family over them always. Me is getting used to this kind of situation. These days, he can bond with his friends, balance his studies and have time with his family.

My Girl is a slightly kikay type who loves texting, you would see her texting most of the time – proves how sweet she is to anyone. She has a great smile that capture every guy’s heart especially Me’s. My Girl is a very caring person, and she would make friends with anyone. She loves also to laugh and bond with her friends, and mostly be the one to start the party. She would be there if someone needs her but only if she can handle it. She is really good in dancing and can perform well in class. Maybe sometimes, you can see her sad, but she knows that she can overcome it by her own. That’s My Girl!

My Buddy, a very gentlemen guy of the batch, he is a very strong person despite many trials in his life. He perform well in class, good in drawing and is a good son. He is a silent-type person in a crowd, but shares himself to others when in small groups. My Buddy is very serious when it comes to love life, studies, and family. He can even break into tears, but he can manage by himself like My Girl does. He is talented in singing and playing the guitar. He may be quiet, but he is sweet and caring to anyone.

For years, me and My Girl became close friends, they can be seen together exchanging ideas and stories about their lives. Me always wants to be there for My Girl, but My Girl have many friends to talk with also, and so Me can’t have much time for My Girl. Sometimes, me will say deep things about their relationship, while My Girl will just treat those things as jokes. Me would say he loves her, but My Girl would answer “as a friend” then laugh…, while Me breaking into pieces.

Until, the time came, during their matured age, being drunk and in an uncontrollable situation, Me told My Girl that everything he said about his love for My Girl were not jokes, that they were all true. 

Suddenly, My Girl was shocked and puzzled. And with confusion, she left Me alone and leave. Me really felt sad of what had happened.

Through thick and thin, My Buddy is the one Me always calls for help, even about their greatest secrets -- they knew each other really well. They are always there for each other. Some nights, they are sharing ideas about life on Me’s house. They will also talk about their past experiences as well as their classmates. Me always supports My Buddy in everything he does, especially when it comes to problems, me is always there for him. My Buddy always let Me become a better person, he would even teach new things for Me, letting me realize that life is not just studying, rather, we should have time to let ourselves be happy. In return, Me will give advices to My Buddy about his love life, studies and family. It is such a give and take pattern. They are became really best of friends.

My Buddy and My Girl were good friends during their high school days. Even now, they are always together almost every week. When they we’re in high school, My Buddy tried to court My Girl, but he failed because My Girl have so many suitors other than him. My Buddy’s attention to My Girl vanished and was given to another girl. My Buddy and the other girl came into a relationship, but when it didn’t work out, they separated. Then after some months, My Buddy’s love for My Girl came back and this time, My Girl realized that he already fell in love with My Buddy. T_T .

My Buddy being in love with My Girl was not really easy for me to accept. Even before My Buddy planned to court My Girl, me wants My Girl to keep away from My Buddy. Me would hide some text messages and anything that will connect the two of them. But, until the time came, Me cannot do anything but to let the his two special persons go ahead. Anyway, Me realized that he is not even an inch of My Buddy’s character, that will make girls like My Girl fell in love with. And realizing that, My Girl will never fall for Me because he is weak and ‘torpe’. For this reasons, he let the two of them go on with their affair.

Hearing those reasons hindered My Buddy’s decision to continue courting My Girl, My Buddy realized that Me was a good friend to him, and that, he will not let go of their friendship just because of a girl.

Time passed by, My Girl started to become sad, he would stop texting some time and think of My Buddy. There are days that Me can’t see the shine of her smile. The same was happening to My Buddy; he became moody and sometimes stare at nothing and thinking of other things. His voice lowers when he speaks.

Me became bothered about the two. He became shy on talking to My Girl for Me knew that he was one of the reasons. He can’t even express himself to My Buddy because My Buddy is sad and absent-minded.

Who’s gonna be happy among me, My Girl, and My Buddy?

Who should let go among the three?

And who is willing to sacrifice and suffer?

With these questions, Me decided to be the one. Me told My Girl how much he loveD her, and how much he cares. He even told My Girl that he can’t give his care and love if she will always be sad. And now, Me is letting go of her to make her happy and see those smile from her face. When Me declared those words, a glimpse of My Girl’s smile flashed on her face. Those brightness from My Girl let Me stand on his decision even knowing that he will be hurt.

He said the same on My Buddy. He also added that, he is missing the Old bestfriend he had before. He is missing those times when My Buddy is asking for advices, sharing jokes, showing perceptions in life and mostly his loud laughs with him. Hearing these statements, My Buddy began to look and say “Thank you TOL” with a smile on his face.

Me was overwhelmed with their reactions. He realized that, Me should not be selfish. Sacrificing doesn’t always result to loneliness; it could also make anyone happier than they are expecting to be.

Time goes by, My Girl and My Buddy became happy being together. My Girl and Me became more closer and sweeter. My Buddy came back to the one Me knows best. And the happiest thing happened with these three, is that their smiles came back on their faces.



Smiles are the signs of everlasting friendship.



“Sacrificing doesn’t always result to loneliness; it could also make anyone happier than they are expecting to be.” :)



No comments:

Post a Comment