Thursday, April 23, 2009

I turned SEVENTEEN.

It’s my birthday once again! happy kaarawan to me! :))

16 years ago, parang kahapon lang, ipinanganak ako ng 22nd day of April, year 1992 ng 4:45 am, weighing 3.6 kilos sa Maternity Children’s Hospital sa Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. After 5 days, with my parents - daddy ted and mama mayet, i have been sent right away dito sa pinas with the care of my dear relatives especially my daddy nge and mommy rosie as well as my lola mading, my ate cousin and my older brother Vin.

And now, look at me, - the NICKS you've known for so long is now a seventeen-year-young boy, now a grown good-looking young adult (haha, bday ko, pagbigyan ako! haha), standing about 5’7" and weighing 170 pounds ( ambigat ! waaa).

Time is really fast!



In my early years, i’ve been known in the names of Kuling (for my family), Kulot (during my Kindergarten days), Kulas ( usually from my mama ), Nichol (of course, especially nung elementary), Nix ( during my highschool until now in my first year college), and pahabol ang Nikko o Miggy (trip trip lang) haha.

Definitely, 17 years of living is really a blessing from God, and i thank Him so much for so many things especially the gift of life He lend for me, cause without it, i will never exist.. and you are surely not reading this… ( ayt?! )

i also thank my parents, for they are really supportive in any of my decisions, i thank them too for the greatest gift next to their love, which is education, and im sure they know how i do well in my studies, trying all my best to get the highest possible grade i can achieve. In addition, this gift of wisdom and intellect from Him gives me the inspiration to use it properly so i can achieve all my dreams in life…

To all my friends (they are too many to mention, but they know who they are), i thank them too, for without them, life for me is impossible because they are the ones whom i shared most of my insights and half of myself.. To my bestfriend, who is always there whenever i need bits of advice from him, and to my second great friends, who never leave me behind and makes me really really happy…

To my relatives, especially to them who never failed to take care of my kakulitan when i was young, and to them who let me feel the warmth of love on behalf of my parents, they formed me the better Nicks especially the trait of being God-fearing and humble in everything i do…

Of course to my cousins, my kuya and doy, who’ve been there in sadness or in hapiness, they make my world colorful, for their laughters gives me the thought of so much things to be thankful in this world…

I guess i have given my words of gratitude enough for a blog, for the longer it will be, the more it will look like there aren’t enough time to thank, and we all know and hope, everybody does, we will have a longer and happier life to live… happy birthday to me once again!

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment